The Trust provides a central Human Resources service which enables Academy HR staff to adhere to legislation and HR policies and procedures. The services allow Academies to recruit and retain quality staff, deal with HR queries and issues efficiently and compliantly and allow leaders to focus on achieving the best for the children in our Academies.
HR Policies & Procedures
- The Trust has a bank of over 20 HR policies which have all been reviewed by external professionals.
- All Academies work within the parameters of the policies.
- Policies have a bank of toolkits to provide Academy HR staff with template letters and forms.
- New Academy staff are provided with training on policies and procedures.
- Policies are reviewed centrally.
- Wellbeing strategies are implemented and reviewed centrally.
- The Trust has a range of support mechanisms in place to support Academy staff.
- Staff perks are offered centrally including a Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme ran centrally.
Network of Advice & Support
- Expert external HR partner that provide immediate phone and email support for all Academies.
- Network of Academy HR staff.
- Half termly meetings across the Trust for HR staff.
- Advice on all employee matters.
Recruitment and Retention
- Job vacancies are located and managed on Trust website.
- All recruitment documentation is reviewed and updated centrally.
- Monitoring staff turnover and recommending strategies.
Single Central Record System
- Single Central Record System
- Online based SCR system
- Ensures SCR is Ofsted compliant
- Orders DBS’
Monthly Payroll Package
Industry Standard Payroll System
In-house Payroll Service
Online Payslips Facility
Year End Processes
Including Issuing of P60
Monthly Data Submission
Local Government Pension
Fund Data Submission
Auto Enrolment Compliance
Audit of Year End
Return for Teachers Pension