Welcome to Matrix Academy Trust. We work to ensure the success of all academies within our trust. Our belief in a "No excuses" culture permeates our academies. The high expectations of our pupils and staff support our traditional values. Pupils experience high quality teaching and we expect high standards of behavior and attendance. Our ambition is for all academies within the trust to be outstanding and to ensure every child leaves with employability skills and the opportunity to access higher education. We are immensely proud to work with so many supportive Governors, outstanding staff and delightful young people.
- A shared belief that no child should fail.
- A commitment to improving life chances of all pupils through outstanding teaching.
- A belief that deprivation is not an excuse for underachievement.
- The belief that the sharing of ideas will result in improved pupil achievement.
- Opportunities for staff to coach and support each other through enhanced CPD.
- Financial benefits with increased economies of scale.
- New technologies used to develop innovative learning techniques to raise pupil achievement.
- The ability to create leaders of the future, in staff and pupils.